Owen Sound Non-Resident Cards (Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group)

PrintOwen Sound Non-Resident Cards
Owen Sound "Non-Resident" Cards
  • Players from outside the City of Owen Sound will have to purchase a Non-Resident card from the city of Owen Sound.  
  • These cards are numbered and the transaction number will be required during the registration process.
The non-resident fee for Ice Sports is $167 per child/per sport and is payable directly to the City of Owen Sound. Payments can be made online at [www.owensound.ca/minorsportsin person at the City Hall Service Counter, or over the phone at (519 376-1440) with a credit card payment (the receipt will be emailed to you which includes a transaction number – this is the non-resident card number that you will provide to Owen Sound Minor Hockey.
  • The Non-Resident fees are being reimbursed by Georgian Bluffs:
 Your Final
 Georgian Bluffs 75% of the cost $ 41.75 

[Georgian Bluffs Subsidy Reimbursement Form]

The Municipality of Meaford has discontinued reimbursing the Owen Sound non-resident fee as of April 30, 2018.

  • Parents and/or legal guardians who own property in Owen Sound and pay property taxes directly to the City of Owen Sound are exempt from purchasing a Non-Resident Card.  Please contact the city directly at 519 376-1440.  You will be required to provide a copy of your property tax receipt.