Do you know a player who is new to hockey? Didn't have the chance to start playing at an early age but wants to give it a try now?
Or is there a hockey fan out there who needs extra assistance on the ice to get started?
This NEW Learn to Play / Modified Program is designed for these players in mind!
Small group format. Skill progression based on ability.
Goals of the Program:
- Designed to provide a positive and memorable experience for "new-to-hockey" families and offer kids with special needs a long-term platform to have a program of their own
- Ice Time -> Oct-Mar (1 x 50 min. session per week)
- Max on-ice roster size 20 players
- Small area skills/drills based on age and ability
- Individual support worker required to be on ice at all times (where applicable)
- Full equipment required; Jersey & Socks provided
Space is limited! Register Now!