NRP Registration Info (Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group)

PrintNRP Registration Info
Non Resident Passport (NRP) Players from Other Associations

NRP players can 
only try out for U12 - U18 (Minor Peewee thru Midget) teams at the A level only.

NRP players require an electronic NRP tryout form from their home association.  Players without this form can not participate in tryouts.  Please contact your organization to ensure this form is completed so we have it at the start of tryouts.

To register and pay for body checking clinics or tryouts with OSMHG as an NRP player, please fill out this form

**Do not use the Owen Sound Minor Hockey HCR/Spordle link for registration.

Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group on Twitter
- and -
Visit Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 4:54 AM