Owen Sound Minor Hockey Rep Exhibition Travel Permit (Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group)

Owen Sound Minor Hockey Rep Exhibition Travel Permit
The completion of this form is required for your team to travel for participation in non-league events such as Tournaments and Exhibition Games. The details within this form will be communicated with your Owen Sound Minor Hockey representative.

Travel Permit Request

Fill in all information

Team Contact Information

Travel Permit Application
This is not your travel permit.  Once this form is submitted it will go to the OMHA for approval.
Your actual Travel Permit will be sent to you once it has been approved.  Be sure to take a copy of the travel permit with you to all exhibition games.

* All exhibition games outside the OHF requires a $10 per/max. $300 per association *

Exhibition games:
- To play any exhibition game within the OHF Branch an OMHA must obtain permission from their OMHA Regional Executive Member.

- To play any exhibition game outside OHF Branch, permission from OMHA Executive Director must be obtained as well as notification to the OMHA Regional Executive Member. (Exception border town: example Windsor and Detroit, Fort Erie and Buffalo, will be bound by paragraph 1 - above.


Do not fill out this part. To be used by OSMHG only