Registration - Start Here! (Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group)

PrintRegistration - Start Here!

 Families in need of financial assistance 
can find more information [HERE]
 Birth Yr Name  2023-24 Hockey Division Early Bird Fee
2019+  U5  Preschool  (In house Owen Sound Only)
$ TBD 
 2017-18 U7  Initiation (In house Owen Sound Only)
$ TBD 
2016 U8  Minor Novice
2015 U9  Novice
$ TBD 
2009-14  U10-U15  Atom thru Bantam $ TBD 
2006-08   U18  Midget $ TBD


The player determines the length of his/her season.
A player will not be considered as registered or allowed on the ice until
payment is received 
in full!

Registration Opening Soon!


1. Determine Eligibility to Play in Owen Sound

If your child is a new member to OSMHG, please determine whether your child is eligible to play hockey in Owen Sound by reviewing our [Player Eligibility status] page.  

2. Determine if an Owen Sound Non-Resident Card is Required

Please visit the [Owen Sound Non-Resident Cards] page for information on non-resident fees and how to obtain a card.

If a card is required, please contact City Hall and obtain number prior to registering.  Enter the number during registration where indicated when checking off the township where you live.

3. Follow the Link to Complete your Online Registration: Please fully read all information below

OSMHG requires everyone to register on-line and pay by credit card.  For those without internet access, the local libraries are an option.

Register each child [Online] using Hockey Canada Registration System.


*** As of 2021All new players who have never registered and played hockey previously, regardless of age, must contact supply the following:

·    Player Name

·    Date of Birth

·    Address

New player Registrations

a.   MUST provide a copy of their birth certificate using 1 of these methods:
- upload a copy of the birth certificate to the player's Spordle Account when completing registration
email a scan of the child's birth certificate to [email protected]

b.   Complete and include a [Declaration of Right of Choice] form (applies to players living outside the city limits)

c.   Complete and include a [OMHA to OMHA Residential Transfer] form (applies to player moving to Owen Sound that played in another OMHA centre)

d.   A player moving from a non-OMHA centre to Owen Sound, must contact the centre they are leaving to initiate a transfer.

Any additional forms can be mailed to: OSMHG Registrar • P.O. Box 13, Owen Sound, ON N4K 5P1

Enclose proof of your non-resident card (if applicable) from city hall.  A new non-resident card must be purchased each year.

Players who registered online can print a copy of their receipt.

The OMHA has implemented a mandatory "Respect in Sport" certification for at least one parent of every child participating in minor hockey.  This certification must be completed before any child participates in any skate.  Cost for the course is $12. More information can be found online at [Respect in Sport - Parent Program]

Any questions, please contact Katie Douglas (519) 477-6354
[email protected]

Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group on Twitter
- and -
Visit Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 12:39 PM