Moving to Owen Sound and Area? (Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group)

PrintMoving to Owen Sound and Area?

Players Who Have Moved to Owen Sound and Area 

If you don't live in the city, please refer to the Can my Child play in Owen Sound to determine if he/she can play hockey in Owen Sound.

If player has played before in another OMHA centre, a “Residential Questionnaire” will need to be completed.  

A player moving from a centre other than those governed by the OMHA will need to complete an “OHF Residential Questionnaire”. Click Here

Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group on Twitter
- and -
Visit Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 12:52 PM