Permission to Skate and OMHA Transfer Forms, News (Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Permission to Skate and OMHA Transfer Forms
Submitted By OSMHG on Wed 04 13, 22
Players trying out for regional hockey teams at AAA and/or Junior hockey levels will have to complete the specific Permission To Skate form for your age group.
Also, if you are new to Owen Sound from a different OMHA Centre, you will need to complete the OMHA Transfer paperwork.

U11 to U13 Permission to Skate Form U11-U13_PTS_-_22_23

U14 to U16 Permission to Skate Form U14-U16_PTS_-_22_23

U18 Permission to Skate Form U18_PTS_-_22_23_Season

Junior Hockey Permission to Skate Form Junior_PTS_-_22_23

OMHA Transfer Form OMHA_Transfer_Form_upld2022
This article has been viewed 352 times.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group on Twitter
- and -
Visit Owen Sound Minor Hockey Group on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
Printed from on Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 1:46 PM